Monday, May 3
Me Contd......
Well its been a long time so i will write something today. Nothing matters in life but it still worth living. why do I keep living it I dont know. Good thing is that i have a family so i do have something else to think about other than myself. I am actually a very selfish man otherwise. I have always tried to live my life at my own terms and conditions. I never liked restrictions. I have always wanted freedom although its not possible all the time. I have always liked to explore things. Why things are the way they are right from history, geography or the feelings. I would always want to go back in time and try to imagine how the people lived in the past, how would they would have felt at a particular moment. Its all very fascinating. I want to explore the present world. Don't just want to go out and see all the tourist places but want to meet the people there and know their feelings. Want to see places where no one goes. Want to just go and explore explore and explore. Want to have all the experiences in the world. Want to climb the Mount Everest, go on the Moon. Want to do Sky diving and all the the funky sports. Want to fly planes, ant to do rock climbing. Wish I am able to do all this before i get too old. I dont like monotonous life. Want some challenge in life all the time. Want something that can absorb me so much that I get lost unaware of my surroundings. I WISH................ all this comes true
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment